The Only 3 New Years Eve Finger Foods You Will Need
New Year's Eve can be a very long night. So keeping your party guests nourished and ready for the big countdown is important to ringing in the new year. Here are 3 simple and fun New Years Eve finger foods to...
New Year's Eve can be a very long night. So keeping your party guests nourished and ready for the big countdown is important to ringing in the new year.
Here are 3 simple and fun New Years Eve finger foods to help make your party a hit, while giving you time to mingle without the muss of continually hosting.
Bold Beef Fondue
Makes: 16 servings
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
Horseradish Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 3 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 to 9 cups peanut or canola oil
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Divide between two large resealable plastic bags. Add beef to one bag; add pork to the second bag. Shake lightly coating meat; refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the horseradish sauce ingredients. In a separate bowl combine tomato sauce, steak sauce and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
- Drain meat and discard marinade. Dry meat on paper towels. Using one fondue pot for every six people, heat 2-3 cups of oil or beef broth in each pot to 375°. Cook meat in oil until it reaches desired doneness. Serve with sauces.
Feta and Onion Puff Pastries
- 30 count frozen mini phyllo shells
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese
Caramelize the onions in a skillet. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and feta. Arrange the phyllo shells on a baking sheet, and top with a teaspoon of your cheese mixture and onions. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. You can also add or basil for decoration.
Baked Potato Skins
- 4 baking potatoes, baked
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Cut potatoes in half; scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-inch shell. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and pepper and brush over potato skins.
- Bake at 475° for 7-8 minutes and flip. Bake an additional 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins. Bake an additional 2 minutes. Top with sour cream and onions, if desired (optional).
For more great meal ideas to make your party fabulous, please contact us. Thank you.