3 Spirited Halloween Cocktail Drinks
Halloween Cocktail If you are having a soiree this Halloween and you'd like to delight your guests and raise some spirits with some devilishly good halloween cocktail drinks, then look no further. So whether you are perfecting the perfect...
If you are having a soiree this Halloween and you'd like to delight your guests and raise some spirits with some devilishly good halloween cocktail drinks, then look no further. So whether you are perfecting the perfect punch or ghoulishly crafting a craving for a cocktail, these three drinks will guarantee that all of your guests have a great time. *cue thunder and lightning*
Dark and Stormy Punch
A spiked-punch that will give the illusion that your spooky spirit has eyeballs floating in it.
- A can of lychees in heavy syrup (they look like eyeballs!)
- 1/4 cup sliced and peeled ginger
- 15 brandied cherries (maraschino is a suitable alternative)
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 12 ounces dark rum
- Three bottles ginger beer
- Ice cubes
- In a saucepan, heat lychee syrup and ginger to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and let rest for about 1/2 hour.
- Stuff 15 lychees with cherries. Place each completed lychee in an ice cube tray. Strain the lychee-ginger syrup and pour it over the lychees.
- Freeze (4 hours).
- In a pitcher, mix the sugar and the lime juice. Add rum and refrigerate (about an hour).
- Unmold the lychee ice cubes into a small punch bowl. Pour in the lime-rum mixture. Add the ginger beer, stir and serve.
Dark Devil Martini
A darkly sinister cocktail that has Halloween written all over it.
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- Black olive
- Orange sugar
- Stir and strain into chilled martini glass
- Rimmed glass with orange sugar.
- Garnish with black olives.
Blood Sucker Cocktail
A lovely, fruity drink that looks awfully like someone dripped their blood into it... anyone?
- 1 1/2 ounces orange rum
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon strawberry or raspberry puree
- Pour rum, triple sec and juice into a shaker with ice. Shake. Pour into a rocks glass (any short glass will do).
- Dip the end of a straw into the puree, cover the end of the straw and squirt puree into the bottom of the glass, it will sink in red blobs. Do not stir.
Contact us for more information regarding our products.